Data Protection Statement
Our page can be used without disclosing any personal data. Different arrangements may apply for using individual services available on our page, these are explained separately. We will only process your personal data (e.g. name, address, email address, phone number, etc.) in line with provisions of the German Data Protection Act. Personal data is any data that can be clearly allocated to a specific natural person. The Federal German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG) form the legal basis for data protection. The provisions outlined below are intended to inform you about the type, extent and purpose of the collection, use and processing of personal data performed by the service provider.
Wisskirchen Handling Services GmbH
We would like to point out that internet based data transfer features security gaps, and that it is therefore impossible to guarantee absolute protection against third-party access.
Contact the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send a message with the subject line “Data Protection” to our data protection officer:
Access data collection
For the delivery and presentation of the content on our website it is technically necessary to collect certain data. When you access our website, these so-called server logfiles are collected by us or the webspace provider. These logfiles do not allow for any conclusions to you and your identity. The data in question includes the name of the website, the file, current data, data volume, the web browser and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet provider, the referrer URL as the page from which you have accessed our page, and the respective IP address. We use this data for displaying and delivering our content as well as for statistical purposes. This information supports the provision and ongoing improvement of our services. We also reserve the right to review the data mentioned above, if we have the suspicion that our services are used in an unlawful manner.
The server logfiles contain anonymised data that is collected when you access our website. This information does not allow for any conclusions to you as a person, but it is essential for us for technical reasons related to the delivery and presentation of our content. We also use them for statistical purposes and ongoing improvement of our content. Typical logfile data includes the date and time of access, the data volume, the browser used for accessing and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of your provider, the page from which you accessed our services (referrer URL) and your IP address. Logfiles also allow for precise reviews in the event of the suspicion that our website is used in an unlawful manner.
Our website uses SSL encryption when transmitting our users’ confidential or personal data. This type of encryption is used, for example, for handling payment transactions and for any queries that you send to us via our website. Please make sure that SSL encryption is activated at your end, if you are using such services. It is easy to see, if the encryption is used: the text in your browser line will change from “http://” to “https://”. Data that is encrypted via SSL cannot be read by any third parties. Please make sure that SSL encryption is activated, if you transmit any confidential information, and do not hesitate contact us if you have any doubts.
On our page you have the option to subscribe to our newsletter. In this newsletter we provide information about our services at regular intervals. To receive our newsletter, you will need a valid email address. We are going to check if you are actually the owner of the email address you have entered, or whether its owner has authorised receipt of the newsletter. When you register for our newsletter, we will save your IP address as well as the date and time you registered. We do this to protect ourselves, in the case that your email address is misused by a third party who subscribes to our newsletter without your knowledge. We do not collect any other data. The data collected is used solely for handling your subscription to our newsletter. It is not disclosed to any third parties. We also do not compare the collected data to any other data collected by other components of our page. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. Please refer to the confirmation email and any individual newsletter for details.
On our page you have the option to contact us by email and / or a contact form. In such a case, the information entered by the user is saved for processing the communication. It is not disclosed to any third parties. We also do not compare the collected data to any other data collected by other components of our page.
Information, erasure and blocking
We will inform you about the personal data we have stored about you, as well as its origin, recipient and the purpose of data collection and processing at any time and free of charge. You also have the right to demand that your data is corrected, blocked or erased. This rule does not apply to data that must be kept due to legal provisions, or that is required for handling a business transaction in an orderly manner. To ensure that the data can be blocked at any time, data is stored in a lock file for review purposes. If the data is not subject to any legal archiving duties, we will erase your data upon request. We will block your data, if any archiving duties apply. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the correction, blocking or erasure of personal data, please contact our data protection officer via the contact details provided in this data protection statement or the address indicated on the company information page.
Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. By activating IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This provides for IP addresses to be processed in a shortened version, in order to prevent any direct personal references.
overview regarding data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
and data protection statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) Use of Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through a single interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain and does not collect any personal data. The tool triggers other tags that may themselves collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been performed at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
Data protection for applications and the recruitment process
The data controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for handling the recruitment process. Data may also be processed electronically. This is in particular the case, if an applicant transmits application documents to the data controller electronically, for example via email or a web form available on the website. If the data controller closes an employment contract with an applicant, the provided data is saved for handling the employment relationship, under consideration of the legal provisions. If the data controller does not close an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after informing the applicant of the rejection, provided that the data controller has no other legitimate interests that prohibit such erasure. Other legitimate interests in this context include, for example, the duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).